The objective of the I-BE-C 2020 is to report and discuss both scientific and technological advances in the fields described below, within an oral or a poster presentation:
- Session 1: Light capture and electron transport
- Session 2: CO2 acquisition
- Session 3: Solar Biohydrogen
- Session 4: Lipid metabolism and lipid biofuel
- Session 5: Production and applications of algal biomass
- Session 6: Core technologies and industrial microalgae
- Session 7: Biofuel cells
After the reviewing process, you will receive a notification of acceptance by mid-June.
Then you will be able to confirm your registration from your profile page, prior to the other attendees.
Important: regularize before June 30th, 2020 to benefit the Early bird fee. From July 1st, 2020, the Late fee will be applied.
The registration at the I-BE-C 2020 conference is mandatory and give access to the event on Octobre 19th to 21th, 2020. It includes the coffee-breaks, the lunches and the documents of the conference. It DOES NOT include the Gala Dinner on Tuesday 20th which can be ordered with the conference pass. Extra-tickets for accompanying persons are also available. A social program will be proposed on Wednesday 21th afternoon. it is open to attendees and accompanying persons.